The main duties and responsibilities of the nomination committee are to propose candidates for the post of chairman and other members of the board of directors. The nomination committee also proposes fees and other remuneration to the members of the board of directors as well as makes proposals on the election and remuneration of the auditor.
The members of the nomination committee shall be announced no later than six months prior to the annual general meeting. The nomination committee’s term of office extends until the next annual general meeting or, if necessary until a new committee is appointed.
The Nomination Committee of InDex Pharmaceuticals Holding AB consists of:
• Filip Pettersson, appointed by SEB Venture Capital/SEB Stiftelsen
• Jonas Jendi, appointed by Industrifonden
• Pål Jensen, appointed by NeoMed/N5
• Bengt Julander, appointed by Linc
• Wenche Rolfsen, Chairman of the Board (convener)
E-mail to the Nomination Committee: email@example.com