Here you will find press releases, an image bank and can subscribe to our releases. If you do not find what you are looking for, do not hesitate to contact us.
- InDex Pharmaceuticals gets new patent in Europe26 June 2019 - Regulatory press release
- InDex Pharmaceuticals enrolls last patient in phase IIb study CONDUCT with cobitolimod26 June 2019 - Regulatory press release
- InDex Pharmaceuticals presents at Redeye Growth Day on June 10, 201903 June 2019 - Other press release
Cobitolimod (Kappaproct, DIMS0150) is a potential new medication for patients with moderate to severe active ulcerative colitis.
Cobitolimod is a first in class treatment that provides a local anti-inflammatory effect which in clinical trials has shown to result in significant improvements of the major clinical symptoms.
Cobitolimod has very limited systemic absorption. This gives the drug a favorable safety profile, in sharp contrast to many approved treatments.Learn more
- 15 August 2019Interim Report Q2 2019
- 5 September 2019Pareto Securities’ 10th annual Health Care Conference
- 27 November 2019Interim Report Q3 2019