The nomination committee’s main duties and responsibilities are to propose candidates for the post of chairman and other members of the Board of Directors. The committee also proposes fees and other remuneration for the members of the Board of Directors as well as makes proposals on the election and remuneration of the auditor.
The members of the nomination committee shall be announced no later than six months prior to the annual general meeting. The nomination committee’s term extends until the next annual general meeting or, if necessary, until a new committee is appointed.
The Nomination Committee for the 2023 Annual General Meeting of InDex Pharmaceuticals Holding AB (publ) consists of:
- Karl Tobieson, appointed by Linc
- Ivo Staijen, appointed by HBM Healthcare Investments
- Jan Särlvik, appointed by Fjärde AP-fonden
- Björn Wasing, appointed SEB-Stiftelsen and S-E-Bankens Utvecklingsstiftelse
- Wenche Rolfsen, Chairman of the Board (convener)
The Nomination Committee together represents approximately 38 percent of all voting rights in the company as of September 30, 2022.
Shareholders wishing to submit comments or proposals to the Nomination Committee can send them via email to [email protected].